I posted this recipe on Bri Healthy’s Instagram account earlier. Follow my Instagram for even more content!
This morning’s light pre-Zumba breakfast: Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal! This was simple, light, healthy, and delicious! I microwaved the oats with water for 2 minutes and then mixed in the cinnamon, maple syrup, and powdered peanut butter. Then I sliced the banana and layered it on top and sprinkled the seeds over it all. It was so delicious and only about 280 calories total! You can use regular peanut butter if you don’t have PB2, but it’s much less calories and a strong PB flavor with the powder. Try it soon!
- 1/2 cup of whole grain oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter (PB2)
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon chia & flax seed blend
- Microwave the oats with water for 2 minutes (check oats package for specific instructions).
- Once it's finished cooking, mix in the cinnamon, maple syrup, and powdered peanut butter.
- Slice the banana and layer it on top and sprinkle the seeds over it all. Enjoy!
- Calories: about 280