Here’s another healthy Halloween recipe for you to enjoy! Halloween is only 4 days away, so now’s the time to decide which healthy foods you want to eat around this holiday or to serve at your Halloween party. These are quick and easy alternatives to sugary Halloween cupcakes and other treats. Plus, they look so cute and fit perfectly with the theme. Even better, they only require three ingredients!
My Candy Corn-Inspired Orange Pineapple Parfait is so easy to put together and entirely healthy and delicious! They’re great for guests at a Halloween party. Assemble as many as there are party guests and set them on plates at designated place settings or align them buffet style! The colors resemble those of candy corn, so layering them in a glass gives you the autumn feel without all of the refined sugar. The recipe makes 2 individual parfaits, so multiply the recipe by number of guests.
- 1 6 oz container of plain Greek yogurt (I use Fage 0%)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges or 3-4 clementines
- Distribute the yogurt evenly between 2 dessert cups.
- Remove orange/clementine peels and cut into smaller chunks. Layer these on top of the yogurt.
- Cut the pineapple chunks smaller (if necessary) and layer these on top.
- Calories: about 120 in each cup