I love you all so matcha! And since I have so much love for you, I decided to make a quick & easy matcha latté recipe for you! This recipe has ALL the shortcuts. So to keep it quick, here’s the recipe! The calories pretty much only come from the milk. I hope you make this recipe a latte!
- 2 cups milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons pure matcha powder (I used 2 Trader Joe's matcha packets)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Optional: 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (if you like it sweet)
- Add matcha powder to a small mixing bowl. Add hot water (I used hot sink water) to the matcha. Whisk well or use a matcha brush to blend it.
- In a microwave-safe mug, microwave milk on high for about 2 minutes. (Be careful when taking it out- the handle might be hot!)
- Add the matcha mixture to the mug of milk and whisk well. Optional: add 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup to sweeten it. I personally love it plain!
- Calories: (without sweetener) about 75 (based on the milk I used)