Tomorrow evening, please join me for a virtual event (social disctancing-friendly) with two of my amazing colleagues, Dr. Rachel Goldman, Clinical Psychologist specializing in health behavior change, and Samantha Cassetty, Registered Dietitian, to address topics including:
- Our present situations and how we’re working through this time
- How we can maintain healthy eating and lifestyle habits in our homes
- How emotional eating may be coming into play and how to take control
- Foods to boost your mood
- How to regulate all of the added stress you may be experiencing
- Affordable healthy food options and meal ideas
- Addressing concerns with your families, including easing children’s fear, as well as how to live with others who you may not get along with
- and so much more!
Most of all, we really want to know what you want to hear, so we can best serve you and help you during this time. We will dedicate a large portion of this event to answering questions from you at home, to the best of our ability.
This event is donation-based (personally, most of my usual income streams are on pause right now, as events are on hold), but a donation is not required to join us. We want everyone to have access to this community resource and to give you a space to voice how you’re feeling, what your concerns are, and to let you know that you’re not alone. It’s okay to fill out our Google form (you’ll find the link on the Eventbrite page when you click “tickets”) if you would prefer at this time – we welcome everyone to join us. Nobody will be turned away for lack of funds.
You will receive a Zoom link via email before the event, so make sure to check your emails periodically. You will be able to ask questions via the chat function, and potentially via video chat.
We look forward to having you join us to help give you comfort, information, and a sense of community during this unprecedented time. We will get through this, together.