Here’s a quick, easy, and delicious recipe that I made today! These can also be made with regular sweet potatoes, but purple is much more fun! Give these a try with any meal.
Makes 1 or 2 servings, depending on your calorie goal
- 1 purple sweet potato
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to roast at 375°F.
- Peel potato and cut into fry-shaped pieces.
- Put potato pieces in a bowl and toss with olive oil. Toss well (using tongs works best).
- Place fries on a tin foil lined baking sheet and make sure they don’t touch. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until desired crispiness. Enjoy!
Calories: will vary based on the size of the potato used. I weighed my potato and calculated the calories, which turned out to be about 300 in the entire recipe