This Easy Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is featured in Episode 105 of Bri Healthy’s talk show, “Healthify Your Holidays”! They require only a few all-natural ingredients. There are less than 100 calories per cookie and they are dairy-free, can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free oats, and are perfect for your holiday parties and gatherings. They’re so easy to make, so go ahead and bake these for the holidays, or at any time of year!
Easy Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe was featured in Episode 105 of Bri Healthy!
Write a review
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup oat flour (ground oats)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup date sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, egg, date sugar, vanilla extract, and pinch of pink Himalayan salt. Using a hand mixer, mix on a low speed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper sprayed with olive oil spray.
- Shape dough into balls about an inch in diameter, then place them on the baking sheet and gently press down on them with your hand or a fork until they’re flat like a cookie. You can reshape the edges if they crack a bit.
- Score them twice with a fork, once vertically, once horizontally. This helps them to bake evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the cookies on cooling rack for at least a few minutes, then enjoy!
- Calories: 99 calories in each cookie
Bri Healthy™ https://brihealthy.com/