In honor of my 7th Anniversary celebration episode, I asked you, my amazing viewers, to choose ingredients that I cook with on the show! You picked such a beautiful combination, and I created a Peaches & Cream Chia Pudding Parfait using Lifeway Kefir! Watch the segment and check out the full recipe below! A special thank you goes out to Lifeway Kefir for sponsoring this super fun episode!
Watch the segment to see how it’s made!
- 1 cup Madagascar Vanilla Lifeway Kefir
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Toppings: chopped peaches and granola
- Mix kefir, chia seeds, and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- When ready, have fun creating your parfait! Layer a bit of chia pudding first, then a layer of peaches, then more pudding, then top with granola. Enjoy!