It’s National Whipped Cream Day, so here’s a super easy cooking demo of my Coconut Whipped Cream recipe! You only need 2 ingredients to make it. Plus, it’s dairy-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, and STILL delicious! Watch the video below!
- 1 can of full-fat coconut cream (refrigerated for at least 2 hours)
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- Add coconut cream and maple syrup to the mixing bowl and using a hand mixer or stand mixer, start mixing on a low speed and gradually increase the speed until it’s on its highest setting. The whipped cream will begin to get fluffy.
- Top any dessert of choice with it or eat it plain! Enjoy! 🙂
- Tip: freeze a mixing bowl in advance to help the whipped cream keep its shape.