This delicious, refreshing Strawberry Pineapple Protein Smoothie recipe was featured in the August ’18 episode of the Bri Healthy talk show! Watch the video above to see me demonstrate the easy recipe in my kitchen. Don’t forget to post your strawberry + pineapple creations on Instagram using the hashtag #BriHealthy for a chance to be featured!
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, diced (store-bought pre-cut chunks work as well)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Add all ingredients to the blender in order from the top of the ingredients list to the bottom.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- Calories: about 300